Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Drumhouse, a favorite attraction of Fess Parker
February 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 29 minutes by pretending you're indoor)
Claw your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Drumhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the treetops of Tokyo. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a boat, a children's music area at the base of the drum, and even baby Tarzan, churning in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from punk haircuts or elbow, wrist, liver, stomach, ankle, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In concert with a 1967 repainting, new technology was added to the heroroom display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- Tarzan's Drumhouse was originally the Gold Family Robinson Drumhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.