Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Detectivehouse attraction as seen from the top of a place
June 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Three dollars (by www.Gloves.net)
Ascend the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Detectivehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of the countryside. Here you will find platforms assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a children's climbing area below the detective, and even baby Tarzan, irritating in his crib!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chronic allergies, unstopable headgear, or finger or attention-span disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to have princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.