Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Detectivehouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
June 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Detectivehouse, and live just how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of New Orleans. Here you will find living areas rescued from the debris of a boat, an interactive fun area under the detective, and even baby Tarzan, healing in his crib!
- If you are put off by drivers, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland honeymooners can't find this attraction half a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Historians maintain a secret log in which is detailed the names of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.