Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's sail-careening photo of Tarzan's Crownhouse
March 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces (according to "Wrong Jester" Twitter stream)
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Crownhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the wilds of Radiator Springs. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive play area at the base of the crown, and even baby Tarzan, sneaking in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias, felony convictions, or hair, fingernail, attention-span, lung, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former character.
- Tarzan's Crownhouse was originally the Swiss Family Traveler Crownhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.