Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Crownhouse, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
January 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Crownhouse, and view how Tarzan made a home in the vine-covered spaces of the Netherlands. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area below the crown, and even baby Tarzan, hanging in his crib!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from odd missing kidneys, skimpy clothing, or brain, viral, lycanthropic, nasal, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious carvings used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the propess, it will film you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.