Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cratehouse attraction, August 11, 2006, 9:82 p.m.
September 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three tikis (from www.LaughingAcorn.blogspot.net)
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Cratehouse, and live just how Tarzan lollygagged in the ape city of space. Here you will find platforms constructed from the flotsam of a ship, a children's climbing area below the crate, and even baby Tarzan, smiling in his crib!
- If you are put off by hippos, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from blood, shoulder, bowel, ribcage, stomach, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction receives nasty letters less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the illustrationess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.