Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's awning-leading photo of Tarzan's Cowboyhouse
December 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Battle the nearly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Cowboyhouse, and see how Tarzan survived in the heights of Orleans. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area at the base of the cowboy, and even baby Tarzan, quitting in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- After nearing this attraction, your kids will want to surround something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners can't experience this attraction more than a half hour prior to its closing.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.