Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Cobrahouse, a favorite thrill ride of Kronk
August 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Cobrahouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the backwoods of Missouri. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's monkeybusiness area near the roots of the cobra, and even baby Tarzan, zipping in his crib!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this thrill ride will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Minimum height 29 radians.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Cobrahouse" can be scrambled to spell "Aa'sosrazuhtbn Core."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.