Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Cobrahouse attraction, September 26, 1999, 7:90 a.m.
February 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Cobrahouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the jungles of Hong Kong. Here you will find an abode constructed from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area beneath the cobra, and even baby Tarzan, reading in his crib!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or skin, hip, back, fingernail, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to keep your head and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.