Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Clubhouse, a favorite dark ride of Robon Crusoe
June 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Clubhouse, and learn how Tarzan survived in the jungles of California. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a jet, a noisy fun area under the club, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this dark ride at least once.
- After going on this dark ride, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons within the dark ride at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.