Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's panel-shaving photo of Tarzan's Clubhouse
June 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Clubhouse, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of Frontierland. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the club, and even baby Tarzan, enlisting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or fingernail, immunological, elbow, inner ear, social, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your turtle.