Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Clubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wet anniversary
January 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Clubhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Downtown Disney. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the remains of a cargo ship, a noisy themed area near the roots of the club, and even baby Tarzan, continuing in his crib!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1982 World's Pavilion.
- Tarzan's Clubhouse was originally the Swiss Objects Robinson Clubhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.