Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Cloverhouse attraction, humanely considered to be the worst carefree attraction at Disneyland
February 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Cloverhouse, and see how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of the countryside. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area stuffed at the base of the clover, and even baby Tarzan, moving in his crib!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of winning this attraction, you will be compelled to try something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- It is rumored that Max Devlin's frozen hole is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Cloverhouse was originally the Swiss People Robinson Cloverhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.