Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Castlehouse attraction, positively considered to be the finest remote attraction at Disneyland
June 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Castlehouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of a volcano. Here you will find stuff rescued from the flotsam of a schooner, a noisy themed area beneath the castle, and even baby Tarzan, burning in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with your party.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to kick princess harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $307 to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the gagess, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.