Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Castlehouse attraction, finally fading in the evening sunlight
October 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Castlehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Anaheim. Here you will find an abode built from the debris of a boat, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the castle, and even baby Tarzan, chewing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to statues, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can find this attraction for a moment after more important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in the yard.
- Tarzan's Castlehouse was originally the Swiss Riders Robinson Castlehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.