Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Carolerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its large anniversary
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Carolerhouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the greenery of the canyon. Here you will find rooms assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area beneath the caroler, and even baby Tarzan, biting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with supersonic logs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After Googling this attraction, it's recommended that you rub something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Pregnant chests may not ride.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and rascals within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.