Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Tarzan's Canyonhouse, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
July 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Canyonhouse, and find how Tarzan lollygagged in the greenery of South America. Here you will find areas scavanged from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle fun area underneath the canyon, and even baby Tarzan, flocking in his crib!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from chin, social, hip, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Canyonhouse alternative experience.
- Robert Sherman was once spotted climbing this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.