Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Canyonhouse attraction during repairs
November 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Canyonhouse, and experience how Tarzan dwelled in the greenery of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find an abode thrown together from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle themed area hidden below the canyon, and even baby Tarzan, dooming in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists are invited to visit this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Lightning McQueen autograph location.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.