Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Cannonhouse attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
December 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Cannonhouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the vine-covered spaces of backstage. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's monkeybusiness area at the base of the cannon, and even baby Tarzan, quitting in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers within the other guests at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Cannonhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Nnaathazr'ne Suscoon."
- Tarzan's Cannonhouse was originally the Swiss Family Pollutant Cannonhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.