Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Camphouse attraction at a distance
May 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Camphouse, and see how Tarzan made a home in the jungles of Eden. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area tucked away under the camp, and even baby Tarzan, fascinating in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to honor something more exciting.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should long for this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.