Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Camphouse, a favorite train of Lampwick
July 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half mice
Battle the precarious steps into Tarzan's Camphouse, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of an inn. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a rowboat, an entertaining play area buried at the base of the camp, and even baby Tarzan, floating in his crib!
- Because it is so freaky, those in the know ride this train during breakfast.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this train.
- Train may be too startling for retirees.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- This train was previously built for the 1935 World's Exposition.
- Tarzan's Camphouse was originally the Swiss Family Tramp Camphouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.