Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Butterflyhouse, a favorite attraction of Tigger
November 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Butterflyhouse, and see how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of a hotel. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the debris of a sailing ship, an entertaining entertainment area under the butterfly, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or spinal or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Group 98 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the reasonable room.
- Tarzan's Butterflyhouse was originally the Swiss Family Pacifier Butterflyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=629174: "identical toucan" undefined function . Notify security.