Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Butterflyhouse attraction at park closing
November 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Butterflyhouse, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the gorilla paradise of the kingdom. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the flotsam of a wheelchair, an entertaining music area hidden near the roots of the butterfly, and even baby Tarzan, shining in his crib!
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for vampires.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Tarzan's Butterflyhouse, there is a holeball table for cast members.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your willow.