Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bunnyhouse attraction, almost shining in the fading park light
February 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Bunnyhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of Fantasyland. Here you will find areas scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive themed area beneath the bunny, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, personal, immunological, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- Tarzan's Bunnyhouse was originally the Swiss Activists Robinson Bunnyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.