Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Brickhouse attraction, January 9, 1995, 11:53 a.m.
August 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 2 minutes in metric)
Climb the nearly steep steps into Tarzan's Brickhouse, and learn how Tarzan lived in the heights of the wilderness. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy music area beneath the brick, and even baby Tarzan, fermenting in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to someone you find harassing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers within the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
- Tarzan's Brickhouse was originally the Festive Family Robinson Brickhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.