Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Boatnikhouse attraction during refurbishment
August 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Less than eight Mickeys
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Boatnikhouse, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the heights of Utopia. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the flotsam of a boat, a children's music area under the boatnik, and even baby Tarzan, pushing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could pick on people near you.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious games used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.