Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Boatnikhouse attraction, merrily considered to be the best fictional attraction at Disneyland
October 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Boatnikhouse, and view how Tarzan endured in the ape city of a town. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy play area buried beneath the boatnik, and even baby Tarzan, descending in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 57".
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Boatnikhouse "alternative" experience.
- Walt Disney had a private room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.