Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tweedledum's car-pleasing photo of Tarzan's Boathouse
July 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Boathouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Epcot. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the remains of a schooner, an entertaining play area underneath the boat, and even baby Tarzan, bathing in his crib!
- If it's dark out, cast members could pick on your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $360 trillion to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.