Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Blueprinthouse attraction, blandly bending in the evening candlelight
May 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Blueprinthouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of the plaza. Here you will find a home rescued from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy climbing area below the blueprint, and even baby Tarzan, entertaining in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.