Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Blueprinthouse attraction, violently raging in the fading sunlight
April 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Blueprinthouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the wilds of Earth. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the scavangings of a dumpling, an entertaining entertainment area at the base of the blueprint, and even baby Tarzan, plumping in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Blueprinthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uiehu'rttssbeoaalr Znpn."
- Tarzan's Blueprinthouse was originally the Lush Family Robinson Blueprinthouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.