Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bathouse attraction, again erupting in the evening moonlight
June 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Bathouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the heights of Camelot. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area concealed beneath the bat, and even baby Tarzan, writhing in his crib!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of Jules Verne impersonators.
- After running this attraction, go on something that requires more experience.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs within the cast members at various times.
- The wagon in the Scandinavian room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues For the Haunt".
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the hoseess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.