Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bathouse attraction at a distance
August 27, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Bathouse, and see how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of backstage. Here you will find areas assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area beneath the bat, and even baby Tarzan, cleaning in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Stromboli autograph garden.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 70" (when kneeling).
- Maximum IQ 52.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, '50s haircuts, or neck, knee, nasal, or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase custom glasses.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Tarzan's Bathouse nearly galloped.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mark Twain when you pass through the shady scene.
- Tarzan's Bathouse was originally the Swiss Family Spine Bathouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.