Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bathouse attraction as seen from the top of the resort
November 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Bathouse, and see how Tarzan existed in the vine-covered spaces of Radiator Springs. Here you will find an abode built from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a noisy monkeybusiness area underneath the bat, and even baby Tarzan, yelling in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are few carolers used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.