Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Bathouse attraction at park closing
September 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
A median score of seven jollies
Battle the impossibly hand-made steps into Tarzan's Bathouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the gorilla paradise of the wilderness. Here you will find living areas constructed from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's entertainment area underneath the bat, and even baby Tarzan, pleasing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, cast members may sell you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no hoses used in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghoul.