Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Badgehouse attraction during refurbishment
September 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half mouse ears
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Badgehouse, and view how Tarzan dwelled in the vine-covered spaces of the interior. Here you will find living areas constructed from the flotsam of a schooner, an interactive climbing area underneath the badge, and even baby Tarzan, dowsing in his crib!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The piranha was personally approved by Rex the Dinosaur.
- Be sure to look for a velvet Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will mention you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.