Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Badgehouse attraction during construction
July 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Climb the nearly precarious steps into Tarzan's Badgehouse, and find how Tarzan subsisted in the wilds of the depot. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle play area tucked away beneath the badge, and even baby Tarzan, plundering in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waking this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.