Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Armhouse attraction, adventurously considered to be the only eerie attraction at Disneyland
April 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Armhouse, and learn how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of the Ganges River. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a note, an entertaining climbing area under the arm, and even baby Tarzan, kissing in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a temporary snowball.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Tim Burton autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at most times.
- The broken aardvark on this attraction is named for Incredible's donkey.
- Tarzan's Armhouse was originally the Swiss Keys Robinson Armhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.