Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Armhouse, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
April 6, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Battle the steep steps into Tarzan's Armhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of California. Here you will find an abode built from the remains of a boat, an interactive music area near the roots of the arm, and even baby Tarzan, erupting in his crib!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Armhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Zsntaehm'osru Ara."
- Tarzan's Armhouse was originally the Swiss Family Pet Armhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.