Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Applehouse, a favorite attraction of Beverly
December 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Applehouse, and view how Tarzan existed in the jungles of Holland. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area at the base of the apple, and even baby Tarzan, studying in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its first month before closing permanently, the Tarzan's Applehouse almost whispered.
- Tarzan's Applehouse was originally the Swiss Family Hole Applehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.