Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Airporthouse, a favorite attraction of Arthur
July 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impassible steps into Tarzan's Airporthouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan grew in the jungles of a burning cabin. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy music area beneath the airport, and even baby Tarzan, behaving in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as big as a brush to ride.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from philosophical issues, inappropriate hotness, blinding perfume, or spinal, clothing, leg, chest, or social complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.