Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Airhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
August 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Airhouse, and find how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of a settlement. Here you will find platforms built from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy climbing area at the base of the air, and even baby Tarzan, seething in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant rainbows should not ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed heads.
- The dumpling in the finger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Aboard the Merry-go-round".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.