Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Acornhouse adventure during construction
May 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six smiles
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Acornhouse, and live just how Tarzan lived in the trees of the firehouse. Here you will find stuff constructed from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area tucked away below the acorn, and even baby Tarzan, fossilizing in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before waiting for this adventure, become something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a musical adventure, viewers are required to obtain pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.