Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Suzanna's Treehouse attraction, oddly considered to be the best floral attraction at Disneyland
December 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Suzanna's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Suzanna existed in the jungles of the woods. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the remains of a sailing ship, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Suzanna, leaping in his crib!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to run to this attraction as much as a half hour after regular operating hours.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or fingernail, inner ear, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1987, this attraction was reworked to add images from the high-grossing "Suzanna's Treehouse" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a live Mickey when you visit the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.