Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Treehouse attraction at first light
March 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precarious steps into Suzanna's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Suzanna existed in the wilds of Main Street. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a rowboat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Suzanna, flaming in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Rumor has it, there are no computers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.