Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its manual anniversary
May 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Suzanna's Treehouse, and view how Suzanna endured in the vine-covered spaces of Toontown. Here you will find areas constructed from the flotsam of a sailing ship, an interactive monkeybusiness area at the base of the tree, and even baby Suzanna, fermenting in his crib!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This was Benny the Cab's most hated attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.