Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Stromboli's Treehouse attraction, February 7, 1974, 1:03 a.m.
May 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Stromboli's Treehouse, and learn how Stromboli lived in the backwoods of a shop. Here you will find living areas rescued from the flotsam of a boat, a jungle play area beneath the tree, and even baby Stromboli, weeping in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.