Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An unseen view of Squanto's Treehouse when it's shrounded in darkness
November 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and live just how Squanto lived in the backwoods of Main Street. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Squanto, waving in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Shere Khan had a volcanic laboratory planned for the space below this attraction.
- Squanto's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Cannons Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.