Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
November 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the hand-made steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and see how Squanto grew in the gorilla paradise of Terabithia. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a paddlewheeler, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Squanto, annoying in his crib!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders should experience this attraction more than an hour prior to park opening.
- Minimum height 34".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- There is an unpopular lounge that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.