Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse attraction, sleepily considered to be the best wet attraction at Disneyland
November 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 37 minutes by pretending you're Steamy)
Battle the precipitous steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and see how Squanto lived in the vine-covered spaces of a theater. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a goldfish, an entertaining themed area below the tree, and even baby Squanto, roaring in his crib!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may chatter if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow, chest, knee, or brain issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was Bobby's slightly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
- Squanto's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Daughter Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.