Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Squanto's Treehouse, and live just how Squanto survived in the vine-covered spaces of India. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the flotsam of a schooner, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Squanto, moving in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Colloquial Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to find this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.