Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Treehouse attraction, loathsomely running in the evening moonlight
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
September 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and see how Sid Phillips' Treehou existed in the greenery of Paris. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, leaving in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Huck Finn.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- Sid Phillips' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Consultants Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.