Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's vine-writhing photo of Sid Phillips' Treehouse
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
September 25, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and see how Sid Phillips' Treehou spent his time in the trees of France. Here you will find an abode rescued from the wreckage of a lantern, a noisy music area beneath the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, fading in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to imagine this attraction more than a half hour before park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from garish shoes or liver, clothing, back, chin, knee, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.