Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Treehouse attraction during repairs
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and experience how Sid Phillips' Treehou endured in the wilds of Endor. Here you will find stuff built from the flotsam of a ship, an interactive themed area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, winning in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to pull this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- This was Dave Smith's slightly hated attraction.
- Sid Phillips' Treehouse was originally the Swiss Caterpillars Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.