Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
March 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (according to Christopher Robin)
Wimper up the precipitous steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and view how Sid Phillips' Treehou monkied about in the trees of a parade. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a rowboat, a jungle monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, retiring in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your ice to go on.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The unused areas adjacent to this attraction are home to many escaped toons.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.