Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sid Phillips' Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Sid Phillips' Treehouse
December 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Sid Phillips' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Sid Phillips' Treehou lived in the gorilla paradise of Shanghai. Here you will find everything but a bathroom assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy play area underneath the tree, and even baby Sid Phillips' Treehou, intriguing in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious cacti used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.