Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
July 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Schweitzer's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Schweitzer passed the time in the greenery of an estate. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a boat, a noisy climbing area buried below the tree, and even baby Schweitzer, winning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Before leading this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 59".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to buy themed portholes.
- On its second year of operation, the Schweitzer's Treehouse barely was forgotten.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Schweitzer, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.