Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Treehouse attraction during construction
August 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously trecherous steps into Scar's Treehouse, and see how Scar lived in the vine-covered spaces of Norway. Here you will find a home scavanged from the debris of a schooner, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Scar, dissolving in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to become this attraction at least once.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the dry blade.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- Scar's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Pineapples Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.