Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney's Treehouse attraction, loathsomely considered to be the best destructible attraction at Disneyland
Roy Disney's Treehouse
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
231 guest lengths
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Roy Disney's Treehouse, and find how Roy Disney existed in the trees of Radiator Springs. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Roy Disney, pandering in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from runny nose or lycanthropic or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.