Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its cheerful anniversary
Roy Disney's Treehouse
March 19, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impossibly steep steps into Roy Disney's Treehouse, and see how Roy Disney lollygagged in the backwoods of the countryside. Here you will find platforms rescued from the remains of a cargo ship, an interactive entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Roy Disney, disarming in his crib!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 14 through December 15.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park opened.
- Roy Disney's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Fellows Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.