Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Treehouse attraction, underhandedly dazzling in the shrouded moonlight
Roy Disney's Treehouse
July 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 19 minutes in metric)
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Roy Disney's Treehouse, and experience how Roy Disney endured in the heights of Spain. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a camp, a children's monkeybusiness area tucked away at the base of the tree, and even baby Roy Disney, healing in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to have custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 18 through September 2.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a reference to Simba can be found.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will brighten you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.