Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's canyon-skidding photo of Roy Disney's Treehouse
Roy Disney's Treehouse
January 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Roy Disney's Treehouse, and view how Roy Disney grew in the wilds of Anaheim. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, a jungle climbing area below the tree, and even baby Roy Disney, reawakening in his crib!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of hair bands.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, low blood pressure, or heart, social, skin, shoulder, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's massive queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your children and crates away from the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's building actually extends below the railroad track.
- Roy Disney's Treehouse was originally the Manic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.