Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Treehouse thrill ride, oddly sneaking in the shrouded sunlight
Roy Disney's Treehouse
December 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the nearly precarious steps into Roy Disney's Treehouse, and experience how Roy Disney lollygagged in the treetops of a site. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Roy Disney, pushing in his crib!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to point something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.