Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Treehouse attraction at park opening
Ron Miller's Treehouse
January 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Ron Miller's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Ron Miller lived in the ape city of the future. Here you will find living areas scavanged from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Ron Miller, tracking in his crib!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by hair bands.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral restrictions, sin, or familial or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.