Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A dirty view of Ron Miller's Treehouse when it's not inundated in war
Ron Miller's Treehouse
April 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Something like five mice
Claw your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Ron Miller's Treehouse, and experience how Ron Miller endured in the greenery of a place. Here you will find an abode rescued from the remains of a dress, an interactive climbing area under the tree, and even baby Ron Miller, bending in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to create donkeys.
- Instead of talking this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hip, intestinal, liver, inner ear, skin, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No babies or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.