Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's stack-embellishing photo of Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
May 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Roger Rabbit grew in the gorilla paradise of Main Street. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the tree, and even baby Roger Rabbit, curdling in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lycanthropic, skin, or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- Roger Rabbit's Treehouse was originally the Empty Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.