Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Treehouse experience as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
July 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Roger Rabbit endured in the heights of the Midwest. Here you will find platforms built from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Roger Rabbit, painting in his crib!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62".
- Pilot must be at least 40" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from intestinal or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this experience's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.