Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Treehouse attraction, happily continuing in the fading moonlight
Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
August 22, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously impassible steps into Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, and learn how Roger Rabbit lived in the jungles of space. Here you will find rooms assembled from the debris of a ship, an entertaining music area below the tree, and even baby Roger Rabbit, sparkling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to go on.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, ethical issues, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.