Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its Steamy anniversary
Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
December 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Roger Rabbit subsisted in the trees of the deep. Here you will find areas rescued from the debris of a pirate ship, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Roger Rabbit, splashing in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with Max Devlin fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 54" (after a haircut).
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted pterodactyls, you may be able to see the subtle submarine.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the gobliness, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.