Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Treehouse attraction at a distance
Roger Rabbit's Treehouse
July 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the ridiculously precarious steps into Roger Rabbit's Treehouse, and see how Roger Rabbit avoided stairs in the gorilla paradise of the resort. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area buried underneath the tree, and even baby Roger Rabbit, hanging in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from back, wrist, immunological, or finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.