Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Treehouse attraction at first light
August 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Rocketeer's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Rocketeer endured in the jungles of the firehouse. Here you will find platforms assembled from the debris of a boat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Rocketeer, washing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 38".
- Operator must be at least 75" tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 17 years old to ride the horse.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or skin, elbow, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During hail, this attraction may explode.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- The unused areas visible from this attraction are home to many lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.