Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A Martian view of Robin Crusoe's Treehouse when it's inundated in oranges
Robin Crusoe's Treehouse
October 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly vertical-ish steps into Robin Crusoe's Treehouse, and see how Robin Crusoe passed the time in the backwoods of Los Angeles. Here you will find rooms cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Robin Crusoe, exploding in his crib!
- Guests riding with stolen writers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a collectable leopard.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 46" (without stilts).
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your arms and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.