Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Treehouse attraction at dusk
Robin Crusoe's Treehouse
September 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precarious steps into Robin Crusoe's Treehouse, and learn how Robin Crusoe endured in the vine-covered spaces of the facility. Here you will find a home assembled from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Robin Crusoe, flaming in his crib!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires more clothing.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from May 5 to October 16.
- The top of Robin Crusoe's Treehouse can be seen from as far away as the resort.
- Robin Crusoe's Treehouse was originally the Just Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.