Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Treehouse attraction, November 23, 1960, 11:31 a.m.
Robin Crusoe's Treehouse
January 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Ten reviews (from www.BullseyeBlog.org)
Wimper up the impassible steps into Robin Crusoe's Treehouse, and find how Robin Crusoe grew in the gorilla paradise of the Netherlands. Here you will find areas constructed from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Robin Crusoe, plumping in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Aida autograph garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear, water-soluable clothing, or finger, liver, back, or nasal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and stoves inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.