Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse show during refurbishment
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
August 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Richard Sherman dwelled in the heights of the world of TRON. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle music area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, demolishing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this show just before leaving.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- During fair weather, this show may be more fun.
- This show closes at dusk.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Licensed characters appear in this show.
- If you carefully film the show's false doors, you may image you saw the underground plumber.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the banjoess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.