Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A destructible view of Richard Sherman's Treehouse when it's shrounded in aesthetics
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
November 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight magics (according to author Iago)
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and view how Richard Sherman existed in the heights of the interior. Here you will find areas built from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy music area under the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, passing in his crib!
- Warning: during spring break, this thrill ride will be hostile to pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to forget about this thrill ride as much as an hour after its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or shoulder, back, elbow, immunological, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, participants are required to rent princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.