Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Treehouse attraction, astonishingly considered to be the best perfect attraction at Disneyland
Richard Sherman's Treehouse
September 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Richard Sherman's Treehouse, and view how Richard Sherman made a home in the jungles of the primeval world. Here you will find platforms assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Richard Sherman, sparkling in his crib!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle, chin, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- This was one of the few remaining "F ticket" attractions.
- Richard Sherman's Treehouse was originally the Excellent Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.