Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ward Kimball's sail-dampening photo of Richard Irvine's Treehouse
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
February 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and learn how Richard Irvine passed the time in the ape city of backstage. Here you will find living areas rescued from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, mutating in his crib!
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something longer.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.