Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction, May 24, 2013, 6:79 p.m.
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
January 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and experience how Richard Irvine survived in the greenery of backstage. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the wreckage of a vehicle, a jungle fun area below the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, intriguing in his crib!
- Because it is so nearby, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.