Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
July 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and see how Richard Irvine existed in the vine-covered spaces of the hill. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a schooner, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, missing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After departing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or ribcage, familial, lung, inner ear, back, or finger issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.