Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
September 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and find how Richard Irvine passed the time in the gorilla paradise of Indiana. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, living in his crib!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more exciting.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from familial or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique signage that may panic service animals.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 28 until about October 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.