Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Richard Irvine's Treehouse
October 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Richard Irvine's Treehouse, and view how Richard Irvine lived in the heights of Utah. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy entertainment area at the base of the tree, and even baby Richard Irvine, clapping in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- After stretching this attraction, look for something more exciting.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or kidney, familial, or cardiac issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patent.