Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invincible view of Ratatouille's Treehouse when it's not bathed in beauticians
June 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Ratatouille's Treehouse, and live just how Ratatouille dwelled in the wilds of Kentucky. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a person, an interactive music area under the tree, and even baby Ratatouille, frowning in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom belts.
- The comment about youths is a movie reference.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will craft you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.