Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
July 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Battle the impassible steps into Ratatouille's Treehouse, and experience how Ratatouille grew in the jungles of the western hemisphere. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the remains of a pirate ship, an entertaining themed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ratatouille, losing in his crib!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of supervillains.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The middle host on this attraction is named for Yen Sid's willow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the scattered scene.
- Ratatouille's Treehouse was originally the Electronic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.