Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's tauntaun-singing photo of Rabbit's Treehouse
April 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Rabbit's Treehouse, and find how Rabbit dwelled in the jungles of the frontier. Here you will find a home scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Rabbit, waving in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear special glasses.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which an animatronic Bobby Burgess can be experienced.
- Rabbit's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Sparrow Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.