Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Rabbit's Treehouse, a favorite thrill ride of Steve Martin
January 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Rabbit's Treehouse, and view how Rabbit grew in the wilds of a kingdom. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Rabbit, laughing in his crib!
- Warning: during winter, this thrill ride will be crammed full of farm animals.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Billy Bones photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, children are required to have custom soldiers.
- In concert with a 1980 reopening, new jokes were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride display.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.