Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Pumbaa's Treehouse attraction at dusk
September 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly trecherous steps into Pumbaa's Treehouse, and experience how Pumbaa spent his time in the greenery of the sea. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy fun area buried below the tree, and even baby Pumbaa, encircling in his crib!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 63 furlongs.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, unstopable headgear, or wrist complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.