Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction during construction
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
November 11, 1983
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five lamps
Battle the trecherous steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and view how Psycho the Weasel made a home in the wilds of an outpost. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy music area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, hiding in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find working, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- There is an one-person restroom adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse was originally the Cool Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.