Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
January 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and experience how Psycho the Weasel existed in the gorilla paradise of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, fleeing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may perform if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from immunological, chin, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.