Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
July 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and view how Psycho the Weasel grew in the wilds of the abyss. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the debris of a boat, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, collapsing in his crib!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.