Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction, secretly bankrupting in the shrouded candlelight
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
September 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Climb the trecherous steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Psycho the Weasel made a home in the heights of the old west. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, sleeping in his crib!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land cast members can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Piglet was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.