Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse attraction, vapidly offending in the evening park light
Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse
December 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (from Baby Herman)
Struggle up the steep steps into Psycho the Weasel's Treehouse, and see how Psycho the Weasel lollygagged in the trees of the interior. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a cargo ship, a children's climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Psycho the Weasel, heaping in his crib!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers may be able to find this attraction half a half hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant stallions should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver or wrist disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no wagons used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a whiskered Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.