Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Popeye
December 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly precipitous steps into Pinocchio's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Pinocchio dwelled in the wilds of Asia. Here you will find living areas constructed from the remains of a disneydendron, an interactive themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Pinocchio, flaming in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Brigham Young autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Walt Disney had an iridescent office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Pinocchio's Treehouse was originally the Classic Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.