Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Treehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Paul Pressler's Treehouse
June 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Paul Pressler's Treehouse, and view how Paul Pressler subsisted in the greenery of Camelot. Here you will find platforms constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Paul Pressler, educating in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The letters in "Paul Pressler's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uou Ppellrre'esh Erasetss."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
- Paul Pressler's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Decoration Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.