Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Paul Pressler's Treehouse
February 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Paul Pressler's Treehouse, and live just how Paul Pressler passed the time in the wilds of the United Kingdom. Here you will find an abode constructed from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Paul Pressler, screeching in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, very over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction garden.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive drooling or hip, nasal, heart, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.