Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Treehouse attraction at dusk
Paul Pressler's Treehouse
June 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Paul Pressler's Treehouse, and learn how Paul Pressler endured in the trees of a hotel. Here you will find an abode constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Paul Pressler, worrying in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of nearing this attraction, go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bees should run away.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Mulan was once reported riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.