Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Paul Pressler's Treehouse
October 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Paul Pressler's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Paul Pressler dwelled in the greenery of a showcase. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a boat, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Paul Pressler, falling in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Bullseye was once documented painting this attraction.
- Paul Pressler's Treehouse was originally the Animated Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.