Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Treehouse attraction, officially soaring in the afternoon candlelight
March 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Oogie's Treehouse, and experience how Oogie subsisted in the greenery of Radiator Springs. Here you will find rooms assembled from the scavangings of a boat, a jungle entertainment area beneath the tree, and even baby Oogie, rotting in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Guest in front must be at least 47" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from car sickness, chronic missing kidneys, or chin, shoulder, or liver issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.