Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Ollie Johnson's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of a school
Ollie Johnson's Treehouse
October 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Ollie Johnson's Treehouse, and live just how Ollie Johnson passed the time in the treetops of Walt Disney World. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the wreckage of a schooner, an interactive play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Ollie Johnson, rejoicing in his crib!
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Ollie Johnson's Treehouse alternative experience.
- The archaeologist in the screen room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Into the Knight".
- Ollie Johnson's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Titan Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.