Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
August 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Battle the vertical-ish steps into Nikki's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Nikki made a home in the greenery of Phantom Manor. Here you will find rooms built from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Nikki, shining in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different aura.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or hair, attention-span, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from tomorrow until something like September 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.