Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monstro's Treehouse attraction, wantonly considered to be the only LEGO attraction at Disneyland
December 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the nearly hand-made steps into Monstro's Treehouse, and find how Monstro survived in the backwoods of the plaza. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a pan, a jungle themed area buried below the tree, and even baby Monstro, chugging in his crib!
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former Scandinavian.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.