Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's Treehouse, a favorite attraction of Fritz
June 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the vertical-ish steps into Monstro's Treehouse, and view how Monstro existed in the treetops of the kingdom. Here you will find areas thrown together from the scavangings of a schooner, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Monstro, running in his crib!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or ankle, kidney, chin, chest, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.