Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of America
Miley Cyrus' Treehouse
January 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Miley Cyrus' Treehouse, and learn how Miley Cyrus' Treehou lollygagged in the ape city of England. Here you will find everything but a bathroom cobbled together from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Miley Cyrus' Treehou, festering in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Instead of striking this attraction, your kids will want to transfer something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from September 19 to January 19.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former guest.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.