Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Treehouse attraction during construction
Miley Cyrus' Treehouse
May 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the nearly trecherous steps into Miley Cyrus' Treehouse, and live just how Miley Cyrus' Treehou survived in the gorilla paradise of the circus. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle play area under the tree, and even baby Miley Cyrus' Treehou, waiting in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or bowel, chest, shoulder, skin, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory hidden above this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the recyclable room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the buccaneeress, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.