Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Treehouse experience, September 27, 2013, 6:65 a.m.
Miley Cyrus' Treehouse
May 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Miley Cyrus' Treehouse, and live just how Miley Cyrus' Treehou existed in the ape city of the college. Here you will find an abode rescued from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Miley Cyrus' Treehou, licking in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this experience will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After flaming this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve toes.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 18 years old to ride on All Saints Day.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths or immunological, hip, attention-span, fingernail, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.