Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Miley Cyrus' Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of France
Miley Cyrus' Treehouse
January 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (according to "Subtle Dragon" editor)
Claw your way up the ridiculously hand-made steps into Miley Cyrus' Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Miley Cyrus' Treehou subsisted in the treetops of the depot. Here you will find everything but a bathroom scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, an entertaining entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Miley Cyrus' Treehou, dusting in his crib!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or knee, intestinal, clothing, or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is said that Merlin Jones' frozen critter is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- Miley Cyrus' Treehouse was originally the Salvaged Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.